Home

Pro Built 4L60E rebuild kit

Did You Check eBay? Fill Your Cart With Color Today Free 2-day Shipping On Millions of Items. No Membership Fee. Shop Now Welcome to Pro Built Automatics. I will be open during this crisis. Unless changes are required otherwise. Online Store. phone or text 909 435-5360 or call 909 795-1876. 700R4, 4L60E & 4L80E Performance Transmission Rebuild Kits & Transmissions. 700R4, 4L60E & 4L80E Performance Transmission Rebuild Kits & Transmissions 700R4, 4L60E & 4L80E.

4L60E LSX ('98+) Late 4L60E/4L65E/4L70E - ProTorque | High

Free Shipping · Money Back Guarantee · Highest Quality Part

1. For 750FWHP with a 8- 10 torque converter. Modified TransGo Performance Shift kit, HD sleeve w/modified overrun piston for input drum, extra wide Carbon 2-4 band, Sonnax 2nd gear servo, modified 2nd accumulator, 9 or 10 clutch Borg Warner Hi-Energy 3-4 pack. Borg Warner extra wide input sprag. New GM reverse/input drum, and much more listed below. Offers smooth part throttle shifts with.
  2. 675+FWHP, has the Heavy Duty steel sleeve re-enforcement assembly for the input drum, 9 clutch Borg Warner Hi-Energy 3-4 setup, and much more listed below. Offers smooth part throttle shifts with quick and firm WOT shifts. Edge 9.5 or Circle D 9.75 torque converter recommended here. Comes with everything needed for a very complete rebuild, including the rebuild DVD. Complete description.
  3. Master rebuild kit for the GM 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E automatic transmission. This kit comes with the clutches, steel plates, overhaul gasket set, oil filter, 2-4 band, and popular bushings for the pump and case
  4. 4L60E Rebuild Kit. CALL 800-708-0087, Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm EST. 4L60E Mega Monster In A Box. 4L60E SS Mega Monster In A Box. The Monster-In-A-Box transmission rebuild kit for the 4L60E is available for GM vehicles. This kit comes with all the parts you need to make your transmission run like a Monster
  5. Pro Race Series (Level 2) 4L60E. Our Pro Race Series transmission is the finest built street/race automatic transmission in the industry. These transmissions are tough and built to handle whatever you dish out. We incorporate all the updates and modifications to compensate for the problems and issues they were born with from the factory
  6. Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit, Pro Super, Chevy, Pontiac, 4L60E, Kit. Part Number: TCI-37895
  7. High performance master rebuild kit for the GM 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E automatic transmission. This kit comes with the Red Raybestos HP clutches, black Kolene steel plates, overhaul gasket set, oil filter, HP Kevlar 2-4 band, and popular bushings for the pump and case

4L60E Rebuild Kit Sale - Order Online Toda

Engineered to Dominate: This Custom Built 4L60E Monster Transmission is tough enough to withstand the rigors of even the meanest street machines, delivering tire-spinning shifts drive after drive. It is ideal for vehicles powered by engines producing anywhere from 400-1,000 horsepower depending on the options you choose Pro Super Overhaul Kit; '93-'06 GM 4L60E (30-Spline) All SBC/5.0/5.7/4.3L Applications (2WD or 4WD) Except LT1/LS-Series. SKU 378951. $309.95. Shop Now. Wish List Compare. Master Racing Overhaul Kit; '93-'06 GM 4L60E (SBC/4.3L, LT1, LS-Series, 4x4) SKU 379110. $202.95 automatic transmission rebuild kits ATSG 4L60E /4L65E Update Handbook GM THM Transmission Update Repair Manual (4L60E Transmission Rebuild Kit - 4L60E Shift Kit 4L60E Valve Body - Best Repair Book Available!) 4.5 out of 5 stars 203 3 offers from $39.0

Find great deals on eBay for 4l60e rebuild kit 4x4

1. 4L60E Stage 2 Rebuild In A Box Complete Kit 1998-2005 Inc Converter. Price: $995.00. Add To Cart. Quick View
  2. Buy this high-quality 4L60E Master Transmission Rebuild Kit from GMTransmissionParts.com. This master rebuild kit contains all the necessary parts to overhaul your 4L60E automatic transmission
  3. This item: 4L60E Transmission Rebuild Kit 1997-2003 + frictions, filter, band. $121.50. In Stock. Sold by Remco Transmission Parts and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. FREE Shipping. Lubegard 19260 Dr. Tranny Assemblee Goo, Blue, Light Tack Lubricant, 16 oz. $8.99
  4. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Built to Perform. Built for performance: the McLeod by Raybestos Powertrain 4L60E performance transmission rebuild kit utilizes Stage-1 red friction clutch plate material to deliver the competitive power and performance you need on the street, on the track and off-road. Premium Clutches
  5. Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit, Pro Super, 4L60E, Kit Check to make sure this part fits your application Rebuild your transmission before it's too late. TCI's Pro Super transmission overhaul kits have everything you need to do a complete rebuild. In fact, these kits contain all of the same components as TCI's famous Streetfighter transmissions
  6. 4L60E LEVEL 3 HIGH PERFORMANCE MASTER REBUILD KIT GM vehicles 1997-2003 for Street / Strip up to 550 horse power. Listing Features: Complete Gasket and Seal Kit, Raybestos Z-Pak with the upgraded 3/4 friction plates and 3/4 steel plates, Raybestos Stage - 1 Friction Plate Module, Kolene Steel Plate Module, Molded Piston Set - 3 pieces, Wide.

We Have Everything · Exclusive Daily Deals · Returns Made Eas

gm 4l60e rebuild kit transmission with 3-4 red cluthes power pack (1997-2003) gm 4l60-e (97-03) quality transmission overhaul master rebuild kit w/steels. otsparts 4l60e master kit 2004-on kit contains transtec overhaul kit, borg warner oe frictions. with steel plates 4L60E THRUST WASHER KIT. A complete thrust washer kit for the popular GM and Chevy 700R4, 4L60E overdrive automatic transmissions from 1982-up. This includes all of the washers in the transmission for 700R4, 4L60, 4L60E, 4L65E. A total of 7 thrust washers in all. If you need a complete rebuild kit, check out our COMBO KIT PAGE

97 gmc lt1. Looks like a kit that was put together by someone whos never actually built a 4L60E. They include parts in the kit that most professional builders don't/won't use because they've proven to cause problems. What I don't understand is why someone would spend this much money on a kit with inferior parts New master rebuild box kit for the 1993-up GM 4L60E 4L65E 4L70E 4L75E M30 automatic transmission. This master rebuild kit includes: A Transtec overhaul set with every rubber seal, gasket, o-ring, metal clad seals, and Teflon sealing rings that you'll need to complete your rebuild LEVEL 2 - PRO RACE 4L60E supports up to 700HP Our Pro Race series transmission is the finest built street/race automatic transmission in the industry. These transmissions are tough and built to handle whatever you dish out

4l60e Rebuild Kit 4x4 Sold Direct On eBay - Fantastic Prices On 4l60e Rebuild Kit 4x

700R4 4L60 4L60E 4L65E Bushing Kit 1982-ON New In Bag 4L60E. $25.00. Free shipping. Check if this part fits your vehicle. Details about Pro Built 4L60e Transmission - 675+FWHP. 1 viewed per hour. 7 product ratings. 10 minute call for repair assistance with a certified technician. 4l60e transmission rebuild kit with steel plates, pistons & borg-warner friction clutches fits '04+ Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best 4L60E Transmission Rebuild Kit Heavy Duty Master Kit with 3-4 Power-pack. 4.6 out of 5 stars 138. $265.00 $ 265. 00. GM 4L60E 4L65E Transmission Master Rebuild KIT W/Band, Filter, Pistons 93-03. 4.7 out of 5 stars 37. $149.46 $ 149. 46. 4L60E 4L65E 4L60-E Master Overhaul Rebuild Kit With All Alto HEG Heavy Duty Frictions

The Transtec gasket sets are considered a premium kit, with higher quality gaskets and seals throughout. Additionally, you can add the following transmission upgrades and options to this kit: ATSG rebuild manual; 2-4 band upgrade - Raybestos Pro-Series 2 1/4, Alto Red Eagle Powerband 2 5/8, or Alto carbon metallic Powerband 2 5/8 Adrian from The Gearbox Factory highlights various options available when rebuilding the transmission from a Holden Clubsport (4L60e transmission) 4l60e transmission rebuild kit with steel plates, pistons & borg-warner friction clutches fits '04+ (74006ed 4l60e transmission rebuild kit with pistons, steels, & frictions fits '97-03 gm holden isuzu (74006ebf) Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best

Description Black Edition 4L60E +1000HP. Our Black Edition series is our newest Extreme offering in the 4L60 transmissions series.It's available in the 700R4, 4L60E for LT-1, 4L60E for LS1/LSX, 4L65E and 4L70E. The Black Edition features all the components of our Level 3 transmission with the following upgrades for added strength and durability I now get my rebuild kits and Transgo shift kits from Pro Built Automatics and NEVER had a problem since. They adjust the shift kit to your car and your driving habits, I basically have it shift like a Cadillac under part throttle but once you open it up a little they firm right up and get nice firm crisp shifts every time The PerformaBuilt Heavy Hauler Max 4L60E. You are looking at the PerformaBuilt Heavy Hauler Max Series transmission. These units are built very similarly to our Pro Race units, but the focus is on durability while maintaining reasonable shift quality. These were specifically developed for commercial, heavy towing, and 4×4 vehicles I learned a lot from transmission bench on youtube and ordered my rebuild kit from Dana at Pro Built Automatics. If you email him with the details of your truck, what you've done, and what you plan to do, he will put a kit together specifically for you TCI Pro Super Transmission Overhaul kits consists of the parts necessary to facilitate a transmission rebuild, including gaskets, a seal kit, pan gasket (reusable type), performance frictions, steel clutches, bands, adjustable modulator and a high volume filter and drain plug kit. These kits also contain Trans-Scat valve body kit, which enables.

4L60E Performance & Heavy-Duty Transmission Build Charts. Build the killer 4L60/E with SonnaxPrint Build SheetsUse these charts to get maximum results out of your 4L60/E series rebuild! First choose your build type, th. www.sonnax.com. If i can swing it i would like to do option A &B for level one The starting point for any transmission build is the case. PerformaBuilt uses only good cases that have been thoroughly cleaned and inspected. For this build it's a 4L60E version The kit from Pro Built Automatics looks impressive -very comprehensive and a fair value given the quality of components. If you purchase the upgraded hard parts separately, check eBay. There are terrific buys on the Beast sunshell in particular 4l60e toledo overhaul kit fits 93-2003toledo ttk is the best quality overhaul kit on the market.this overhaul kit will consist of these items;all the rubber seals and o'rings for the transmission.all the paper gaskets for the transmission.high quality top of the line fiber pan gasket whats a good rebuild kit for a 4l60e from a 94Z? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 10 of 10 Posts. P. PHXLT1 · Registered. Joined Mar 19, 2013 · 763 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Jan 27, 2014.

4L60E Transmission. The 4L60E transmission is a 4-speed GM automatic transmission designed for rear-wheel drive and four-wheel drive V6 and V8 cars, trucks, and SUVs. The 4L60E transmission is found in the S-10, Silverado, Suburban, Sierra, and Yukon. A 4L60E performance transmission version is found in the Corvette, Camaro, Firebird, and GTO TCI Auto 378950 - TCI Pro Super Transmission Overhaul Kits. Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit, Pro Super, Chevy, Pontiac, 4L60E, Kit. Part Number: TCI-378950 Hi All, I am considering rebuilding a 4L60e transmission. I am trying to assemble a list of all necessary tools and guide books needed for a proper rebuild. For the rebuild guide books, I have been directed to ATSG's two books. For tools, I have been looking at Pro-Built Automatics' listing.. Due to high demand, we are now offering complete Monster rebuild kits for our most popular transmissions. Build it yourself and save! Our Monster Rebuild Kits are moderately priced and offer an exceptional value for the performance minded street enthusiast. This 4L60E rebuild kit is rated to 650hp and 600 ft lbs of torque The TCI Pro Super Kit is just what it says. It's a super kit that contains everything except case and oil to rebuild your transmission. Gaskets, seal kit, pan gasket (reusable type), new friction clutches, steel clutches, bands, adjustable modulator, high volume filter - even a drain plug kit! Our kit also contains a TCI TransScat Super II package to change the valve body to a manual/automatic.

Level 3 4L60E/4L65E/4L70E (Rated up to 650HP) !!! We provide sales and technical support 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm EST. Call us at 770-781-0949. Also comes with tail housing at no additional cost. You get a stall speed CONVERTER of your choice FROM 1600 up to 2400 STALL with this package. The transmission comes in a gloss black, let us. The 4L60E/4L65E/4L70E is a true, 4-speed overdrive transmission. Our units offer great performance and better gas mileage. If you are looking for an overdrive transmission for your old-school vehicle, we can do the complete installation or send you our conversion kit. ***Installations are available on all our transmissions *Billet 4th Gear Servo Piston Kit *29 Element Borg Warner Forward Sprag *High Energy Performance Band *Transgo Valve Body Plate and Imidized Checkballs. Pro-Gear Upgrade Kit Includes: *Sonnax 2.84 wide Ratio 6 Pinion Input Carrier and Sun Gear *Sonnax Smart-Tech Input Drum Kit with Heavy Duty Shaf Don't waste your time with a transmissions swap just because your 4L60E is driving you up the wall. Instead rebuild it with a Century overhaul kit and get a 600hp bullet-proof automatic transmission TRANSMISSION REBUILD KIT WITH FRICTIONS, BORG WARNER HIGH ENERGY BAND AND FILTER,GM 4L60E, 4L65E, MODEL4L60E, YEARS1998 - 2003(1998 - 2000 ONLY FOR 4L65E APPLICATIONS), WILL NOT WORK IN 2001 - UP 4L65E APPLICATIONS,Amazing fashion, Amazing prices,Fast Shipping,lowest prices around,Orders over $15 ship free,is the perfect place to shop online

Richard on those Precision Transmission You Tube videos is very good. I will suggest that you take your 4L60E valve body to a professional to check those valve holes to see if they need reaming to fit the Sonnax kit parts. Using that Sonnax reamer tool is not for the faint of hand and can easily wallow out the hole ruining the valve body 4L60E Master Rebuild Kit HD Torque Converter Transgo Shift Kit 4L65E 4L70E Automatic Transmission. $503.99 (5) 38 Reviews. Corvette Servo 700R4 4L60E 4L65E 4L70E 4L75E 700-R4 4L60 Automatic Transmission 2nd Gear HP Piston. $24.9 The 4-speed 4L65E transmission is an updated version of the ever-popular 4L60E. Stock 4L65E transmissions were built to withstand 380 lb-ft. of torque with updated 5-pinion front and rear planetary gears compared to the 4L60E design. Raybestos Powertrain has developed GPZ material and a 3-4 clutch redesigned ZPak (RZP-001) clutch pack to combat.

Replacement Auto Parts - Save On Replacement Auto Part

Built 4L60E vs stock/mild mod 4L80E - GM Performanc . Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit, Gaskets, Seals, Band, Clutches, Filter, Chevy, 04-10, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 30-spline Input, Kit. Part Number: SUM-70506 In this article, a fully built 4L80e from Finish Line Transmissions will be installed in place of the 4L60e Monster provides GM/Chevrolet transmissions for each major model of vehicle, with each transmission having available different levels of performance rating, a wide selection of options to give you the best shift on the market, and more. Find your GM transmission below so you can shift like a Monster Welcome to PerformaBuilt Transmissions. Here at PerformaBuilt Transmissions, our goal is to engineer and build the toughest transmissions on the planet. We don't just rebuild transmissions. We systematically re-engineer each model to eliminate OEM flaws and to achieve the highest levels of performance. That is why we say our transmissions are. This is a video of a 4L60-E Transmission complete disassemble and rebuild.You will recognize the first half of the teardown, the rest I had misplaced it but. TH350 TH350C Transmission Rebuild Kit High Performance Master Kit Turbo 350. $195.99. Free shipping. 93 sold. 700R4 4L60 Transmission Rebuild Kit Stage 5 Performance WITH SPRAGS 1982-1993. $269.99. Free shipping. 41 sold

700R4 4L60E Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kits - Pro-Buil

5.0 out of 5 stars. 3 product ratings. - , 700r4 4l60e transmission 77701-076 sonnax 4l60e Servo Release Check Valve Kit. $13.25. Trending at $13.90. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days I recently rebuilt my 4l60e. I used a kit from Pro built automatics and am very happy with what I got and the customer service was awesome. I placed the order and they called me to find out exactly what the vehicle was used for. They gave me some pointers also. This link should take you to the 4l60e rebuild kit with torque converte Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit, High Performance, Gaskets, Seals, Band, Clutches, Filter, Chevy, 4L80E, 30-spline Input, Kit. Part Number: SUM-70506

4L60E Rebuild Kit Pro Street Elite 1995 - Pro-Buil

4l60e Transmission Rebuild Kit Wraybestos High Energy Clutches 1997-2003 159.50 View Item Details 4l60e Transmission Rebuild Kit Walto Wide Band High Energy Clutches 1993-2003 139.85 View Item Details 4l60e Transmission Converter Dyno Tested 975.00. We have 700R4 and 4L60E pump body's and pump cover's in stock and available today, along with a full line of 700R4 and 4L60E rebuild and hard parts as well. We machine these pumps in house. WE CAN MACHINE YOUR BODY'S TOO. We offer a multi-pump discount. Contact Jim at 318-779-1006 for all your transmission needs. We Can Help You Video series showing the rebuild of the 4L60E / 700R4 Transmission. This is a very popular transmission used on many GM light duty trucks and RWD passenger. Our 4L80e and 4L85E transmissions are one of the strongest in the world. We offer several options so you can have one custom built for you particular application. Whether it is Offroad racing, Kings of the Hammer, drag racing or just a custom street rod, we can build it. We also offer Full Manual valve bodies or stand alone transmission controllers to run them.Our transmissions have withstood.

Buy TCI 379110 at JEGS: TCI Transmission Master Racing Overhaul Kit 1993-06 GM 4L60E (Small Block Chevy 4.3L, LT1, LS-Series, 4x4). Guaranteed lowest price The 4L80E is the descendant of the Ole Reliable TH400 transmission. It shares many components and design features. At Jake's Performance the 4L80E is our most popular transmission. We have built them for applications ranging from heavy towing vehicles to 1800+ HP street/strip cars. The 4L80E has proven reliable like it's predecessor 700r4l60e.com at Press About Us. Just want to give props.Auto Links Chrome Plating and Polishing in Ohio on street rods motorcycles boats and antiques.700r4 Shifting / Leaking Issue - Pro Help - LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am,..

700r4 Transmission Rebuild Kit - Wanna be a Car

Hiatus 4l60e for sale March 28, 202 Performance Kits From Mild to Wild, 4L60E Kit, With Everything Include Bear in mind that in my application the engine makes about 400 ft-lbs so I felt it was too risky to get away with a stock rebuild, hence the added cost of the Pro-built kit. If I needed a rebuilt transmission for a stock truck, I'd likely let someone else do it for me Recommended 4L60E rebuild kits. Jump to Latest Follow Status Not open for further replies. 1 - 3 of 3 Posts. I. i6pwr · Registered. Joined Apr 27, 2010 · 5 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 23, 2012. Looking for a good kit where I can possibly add some HP and have the tranny comfortably handle it along with towing..

I have looked at pro-built. I think their street/strip kit would meet my needs. As far as manuals go.. I have a set of factory manuals and they provide alot of detailed info on the 4l60e. How much more detailed are the ATSG manuals and the videos. As far as tools.. which ones are really required. If I build it myself I would make the spring. SK 4L60E. The TransGo 4L60E SHIFT KIT® Valve Body Repair Kit fits 1993 to 2015 General Motors vehicles equipped with the 4L60E, 4L65E and 4L70E automatic transmission. Common complaints on this transmission are TCC slip or shudder, code P1870 or P0894, harsh 1-2 shift, double bump shifts, 2-3 flare up, burnt 3-4 clutch plates as well as. All 4L65-E and 4L70-E transmissions are built with Gen-III/IV input shafts and bellhousings, you need the classic SBC/BBC input shaft and bell. This is an opportunity to add a few better-than-stock parts. For example, there is a fellow selling The Beast sunshells on EBay for $52 with free shipping Don't need 2 experts arguing, just want some new ideas to try. Rebuilt 4l60e will not shift at WOT. Shifts under normal load at about 2800 rpm. TC rebuilt also. Tried new TPS. No change. Looking at testing VSS. Guy that rebilt it moved a good distance away. Trans shop wanted to rebuild it again, even though it only has 5 miles on it

Racing 700r4

If I ever got another 4l60e rebuild, I would pay the big dollars for shipping and get a FLT trans, or a Rock On 4l60e. these guys who rebuild th 350's and th 400's all the time, and think this means that they can automatically build a GOOD th 4l60e are sorley mistaken. Anyone who wants to put big power through a trans in a truck, had better be. The Pro-King line of automatic transmission rebuild kits represents the largest assortment currently available to automotive retailers, buying groups and traditional warehouse distributors. We package as many as six different kit variations for all makes and models from Allison to ZF, totaling more than 1,100 different SKU's

LS 4L60E Rebuild Kit Pro Street 1998 - Early 2006 - Pro-Buil

1. utes
  2. SOLENOID & WIRE HARNESS KIT. 7-PIECE KIT. AFTERMARKET. FITS ALL '96-'02 4L60E 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS (WITH 16 BOLT PAN) FITS 4L60E EQUIPPED CHEVY CADILLAC BUICK GMC PONTIAC: BUICK ROADMASTER '96. CADILLAC ESCALADE '99-'02 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L. CADILLAC FLEETWOOD/BROUGHAM/LIMO '96 5.7L. CHEVY ASTRO & GMC SAFARI '96-'02 4.3L
  3. Transmission Rebuild Kits are Transtar's most popular products for a reason. We offer a full range of kit levels that include all necessary soft parts to complete a transmission rebuild no matter how extensive the job's parts needs are
  4. 180 200 200-4r 350 4l60e 4l65e 4l70e 700r4, doug nash od, muncie st300 saginaw nash-t10 t5 np247 np249 extension housing bushing & seal kit fits '66-'87 3-speed & 4-speed TPD PRO-LINE $12.88 $8.88 $17.9
  5. Pro 1 Transmission 4L60E / 4L70E Transmission Home / Performance By Vehicle / Camaro / Trans Am / Transmission / Pro 1 Transmission 4L60E / 4L70E Transmission. Sorry - this product is no longer available. Built 4L60E / 4L70E Transmission Email a friend. Notify me when available Several rebuild levels to choose from to accomodate your.
  6. You name it we got it: rebuilt performance, heavy duty transmissions 700r4, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L80E,Transmission drum ,sprag, clutch, shaft, roller, parts, input, steels, kits, torque converter, Torrington bearings. And now you can send us questions and pictures with our cell phone number 318-516-925
Novice 4L60E Rebuild - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum

Some of you guys that rebuild transsmissions frequently, what kits do you sugest? ive looked at kits at pro built (700r4l60e.com) they look like they have alot of hevy duty parts but i dont think i need to build it that heavy duty, its going to be mainly daily driven and ocasionally i will pull the snowmobiles or fourwheelers but thats about it Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit, Gaskets, Seals, Band, Clutches, Filter, Chevy, 04-10, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 30-spline Input, Kit. Part Number: SUM-70506 Torque Converters, Street/Strip Converters, Pro Drive Converters (up to 650-850hp), GM, GM (ALL) 4L60E LSX ('98+) Late 4L60E/4L65E/4L70E $ 587.00 - $ 987.0